Learn how to set up your Colgate Connect toothbrush with your device.
Before you begin
To use Colgate Connect toothbrush, you need to download the Colgate Connect App on compatible devices.
You also need to complete these steps:
- On your iPhone, go to Settings > Bluetooth and make sure that Bluetooth is on.
- Make sure that your iPhone is connected to Wi-Fi or a cellular network.
If you have just downloaded the Colgate Connect app.
Open the App, create your account and select Colgate Smart Electronic toothbrush from the menu below.
Select your toothbrush (by default, its name will start with “Colgate Smart Electronic toothbrush” then a series of figures that you can find on the side of the box) when it is displayed on the screen.
Your Colgate Connect Electronic toothbrush is now paired with the App
If you already have an account.
- Select the toothbrush icon at the top left.
- Connect your toothbrush selecting "Set up my Colgate Connect toothbrush".
- Follow the steps described above.
If you can't set up your toothbrush or you get an error message
In some exceptional cases, you might not be able to pair your toothbrush to your device. To solve this issue, you can follow these steps.